Message 1 of 2
Parametric Technology Corporation (PTC) used to dominate the high-end CAD/CAM market. PTC launched its initial product in 1986. Due to its dominance in the overall CAD/CAM market, PTC has been able to capture some mid-range market share. But it is a surprisingly small share considering the size of PTC compared to SolidWorks. This is because PTC has limited the functionality of its mid-priced products to avoid conflict with its high-end product line. It is also considered difficult to learn and use.
Message 2 of 2
Watching a demo of Pro-E the guy gouged a part in 3 axis, said he had the gouge protect turned off, (ya right)
They only have tool holder protection for one shank.
This product requires many mouse clicks even when using templetes, I counted 12 windows to get toolpath wireframe verified and I lost track of how many mouse clicks. It just looked in depth and complicated.
They do have lollipop cutters and nice containments for 5 axis machining with mill turn capability.
VX beats them on ease of use in CAM especially when using templetes.
- autocad turn off the smart command
- free cad download
- Download free 3d models
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to make cross section in autocad
- autocad slide library manager
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- autocad .bak viewer
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2011
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- cad cam software