V11.21 Sketcher. Mirror command not applying constraints
Message 1 of 5
Is this a bug or am I missing a hidden input?
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Draw a circle with centre on the line and circmference pasing through top point of line.
Draw a circle as above with circumference passing through bottom point of vertical line.
Now draw a lone tangent to each circle on the left hand side.
Constrain circles to be same size.
Now mirror the left, now vertical line.
DOes it apply the mirror constraints?, this example in 11.21 does not.
Message 5 of 5
- download cad cam
- autocad 2012 serial number
- free cad download
- cad design software
- .shx file definition
- reset autocad configuration
- how to make a hole in autocad
- home design software free
- cad for students
- dgn to dwg
- dgn to dwg converter free
- how to open dwg on iphone
- sketchup dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad 2012 product key