V11.21 Sketcher. Mirror command not applying constraints
Message 1 of 5
Is this a bug or am I missing a hidden input?
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Draw a circle with centre on the line and circmference pasing through top point of line.
Draw a circle as above with circumference passing through bottom point of vertical line.
Now draw a lone tangent to each circle on the left hand side.
Constrain circles to be same size.
Now mirror the left, now vertical line.
DOes it apply the mirror constraints?, this example in 11.21 does not.
Message 5 of 5
- sketchup dwg
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- How to open an autocad file
- how to find area in autocad
- how to open sid file in autocad
- cad mechanical
- cad corner blocks
- dgn to dwg converter
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- autocad commands
- cad free download
- free dwg viewer
- how to open dwg on iphone
- mechanical design software free download