V11.21 Sketcher. Mirror command not applying constraints
Message 1 of 5
Is this a bug or am I missing a hidden input?
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Draw a circle with centre on the line and circmference pasing through top point of line.
Draw a circle as above with circumference passing through bottom point of vertical line.
Now draw a lone tangent to each circle on the left hand side.
Constrain circles to be same size.
Now mirror the left, now vertical line.
DOes it apply the mirror constraints?, this example in 11.21 does not.
Message 5 of 5
- autocad tag attribute display off
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- Free 3d house design software
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- dwg to skp converter
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad license error
- how to print multipage dwg
- mechanical design software free download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autocad area calculation
- zwcad 2011
- dgn converter
- free cad software