V11.21 Sketcher. Mirror command not applying constraints
Message 1 of 5
Is this a bug or am I missing a hidden input?
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Draw a circle with centre on the line and circmference pasing through top point of line.
Draw a circle as above with circumference passing through bottom point of vertical line.
Now draw a lone tangent to each circle on the left hand side.
Constrain circles to be same size.
Now mirror the left, now vertical line.
DOes it apply the mirror constraints?, this example in 11.21 does not.
Message 5 of 5
- autocad slide library manager
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- mechanical design software free download
- 3d ds
- autocad license error
- DXF converter
- cad discussion
- convert ellipse to polyline
- autocad 2010 product key
- import dwg into sketchup
- free dwf viewer
- cad cam
- 3d cad free software
- dgn to dwg converter free
- How to convert Mtext to Text