V11.21 Sketcher. Mirror command not applying constraints
Message 1 of 5
Is this a bug or am I missing a hidden input?
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Draw a circle with centre on the line and circmference pasing through top point of line.
Draw a circle as above with circumference passing through bottom point of vertical line.
Now draw a lone tangent to each circle on the left hand side.
Constrain circles to be same size.
Now mirror the left, now vertical line.
DOes it apply the mirror constraints?, this example in 11.21 does not.
Message 5 of 5
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- mechanical drawing software
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- set autosave in autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- zwcad 2011 crack
- 3d cad cam
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- zwcad 2010 crack
- autocad area calculation
- how to create fillet in autocad
- free 3d cad software dwg
- autocad 2013 serial number
- cad forum