V11.21 Sketcher. Mirror command not applying constraints
Message 1 of 5
Is this a bug or am I missing a hidden input?
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Draw a circle with centre on the line and circmference pasing through top point of line.
Draw a circle as above with circumference passing through bottom point of vertical line.
Now draw a lone tangent to each circle on the left hand side.
Constrain circles to be same size.
Now mirror the left, now vertical line.
DOes it apply the mirror constraints?, this example in 11.21 does not.
Message 5 of 5
- how to make cross section in autocad
- autocad tag attribute display off
- DXF converter
- autosave autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to open dwg on ipad
- 3D Software Download
- dongle driver for windows 7
- cad cam download
- mechanical softwares free download
- cad for iphone
- mechanical design software free download
- dgn to dwg converter online
- Download cad software