3ds file format
Message 1 of 4
I need a hi-def surface model for a maple leaf (just one side of leaf would work). I have found some files on-line, but they're in Autodesk 3d-studio (3ds) format. Since these are polygon based, I'm thinking there might be a way to extract the polygon vertices and create a point cloud in VX. Any ideas?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
If you have an image of a maple leaf, in V11.5 you could try the EMBOSS command.
V12 will offer both an image import and OPEN-GL texture mapping. Both of these options would allow you to trace the outlines.
Message 4 of 4
- how to open dwg on iphone
- zw3d 2013 crack
- autocad slide library manager
- 3d cad cam
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad convert text to mtext
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad autosave location
- drawing angles in autocad
- Download cad software
- freecad download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- cad cam software free
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cad discussion