3ds file format
Message 1 of 4
I need a hi-def surface model for a maple leaf (just one side of leaf would work). I have found some files on-line, but they're in Autodesk 3d-studio (3ds) format. Since these are polygon based, I'm thinking there might be a way to extract the polygon vertices and create a point cloud in VX. Any ideas?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
If you have an image of a maple leaf, in V11.5 you could try the EMBOSS command.
V12 will offer both an image import and OPEN-GL texture mapping. Both of these options would allow you to trace the outlines.
Message 4 of 4
- zwcad 2010 crack
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- autocad .bak viewer
- cad cam software free download
- autocad autocomplete command
- how to open dwg on iphone
- sheet metal design tips
- Dwg Converter
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- zwcad 2009 professional
- autocad turn off the smart command
- cad discussion