3ds file format
Message 1 of 4
I need a hi-def surface model for a maple leaf (just one side of leaf would work). I have found some files on-line, but they're in Autodesk 3d-studio (3ds) format. Since these are polygon based, I'm thinking there might be a way to extract the polygon vertices and create a point cloud in VX. Any ideas?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
If you have an image of a maple leaf, in V11.5 you could try the EMBOSS command.
V12 will offer both an image import and OPEN-GL texture mapping. Both of these options would allow you to trace the outlines.
Message 4 of 4
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- buy cad software
- free cad software
- cad drafting software
- autocad commands
- autocad turn off the smart command
- buy solidworks 2009
- cad cam software free download
- download cad cam
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad show the file path
- autosave autocad
- what is .dwg
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to measure area in autocad