Sketcher Quick Draw Curve Through Points BROKEN in 11.5?
Message 1 of 2
With VX freshly restarted "Quick Draw Curve Through Points" DOES initially seem to work with the grid turned on. However, if you turn the grid off and turn the grid on again, "Quick Draw Curve Through Points" seems not to work correctly anymore.
It does NOT seem to function correctly with the grid turned OFF.
-start with a totally fresh vx file and make a sketch on a default plane.
-using the method "Quick Draw Curve Through Points"
-pick certain points for the curve to go through and on the third point, the curve will either snap to the origin or some totally random other point.
In short, the points that I pick are placed in the wrong place, the point placement seems to be random.
I will submit a pcr but I first wanted to see if any of you might have a quick workaround or be able to point I if I have a configuration setting wrong.
Message 2 of 2
- cad drafting software
- dwg 3d
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- cad software free download
- autocad 2010 product key
- convert ellipse to polyline
- how to open dwg on ipad
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad show the file path
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- acad dwg viewer
- how to move objects in autocad