Sketcher Quick Draw Curve Through Points BROKEN in 11.5?
Message 1 of 2
With VX freshly restarted "Quick Draw Curve Through Points" DOES initially seem to work with the grid turned on. However, if you turn the grid off and turn the grid on again, "Quick Draw Curve Through Points" seems not to work correctly anymore.
It does NOT seem to function correctly with the grid turned OFF.
-start with a totally fresh vx file and make a sketch on a default plane.
-using the method "Quick Draw Curve Through Points"
-pick certain points for the curve to go through and on the third point, the curve will either snap to the origin or some totally random other point.
In short, the points that I pick are placed in the wrong place, the point placement seems to be random.
I will submit a pcr but I first wanted to see if any of you might have a quick workaround or be able to point I if I have a configuration setting wrong.
Message 2 of 2
- autocad to sketchup
- wire rope design
- dwg 3d
- cad free download
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- 2d cam software free download
- sheet metal design tips
- sketchup dwg
- buy solidworks 2009
- zwcad 2009 crack
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- how to measure area in autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch