"Third Angle Projection Units = mm"?
Message 1 of 6
I am in the USA and we use Inches for our parts in our company.
What does "Third Angle Projection Units = mm" mean?
Should I keep that text if we use Inches at our company?
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
Sorry I didn't pick up on this thread until 4 months later but as you may have surmised by the previous answers, Third Angle Projection and Units = mm(or inch) should be two separate statements. They have nothing what-so-ever to do with each other.
I am going to change the default sheet templates to correct this misstatement. This should appear in version 12.5. Sheet templates A, B, C, D and E(H) will reflect units= INCH and the others will still be mm the the two statements will be separated.
If I am not mistaken, Japan uses First Angle Projections when displaying an isometric view. (Corrections are welcome.)
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- 3d home design dwg files
- autocad default toolbar
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- using autocad calculating total area
- cad cam software download
- autocad license error
- cad cam software
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- buy solidworks 2009
- 2d cam software free download
- cad mechanical download