Vista and VX?
Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
VX has not been compiled to run on Vista. If it does run, note that it has not been tried and tested by us for production use. I think it is a bit scary to run your PC on a Beta OS, make sure you have a good back-up first.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Thank you for that tip. Microsoft, bless their cotton socks, was expecting the entire CAD-CAM industry to simply move over to their own Direct X technology. Direct X is very good, but everyone has a mile of code supporting OpenGL. Oh joy!
Message 6 of 6
Hopefully they will fix this before the actual release dates.
The problem with it is funny. When just rotating shaded obejcts it's fine. But selecting it, you can see watch it re-paint the object as it changes color.
- mechanical softwares free download
- free 3d cad software download
- what is .dwg
- dwg 3d
- how to make cross section in autocad
- cad cam download
- cad cam software
- cad for students
- dongle driver for windows 7
- mechanical design software free download
- How to open an autocad file
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- 3d home design dwg files
- zw3d 2013 crack