Vista and VX?
Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
VX has not been compiled to run on Vista. If it does run, note that it has not been tried and tested by us for production use. I think it is a bit scary to run your PC on a Beta OS, make sure you have a good back-up first.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Thank you for that tip. Microsoft, bless their cotton socks, was expecting the entire CAD-CAM industry to simply move over to their own Direct X technology. Direct X is very good, but everyone has a mile of code supporting OpenGL. Oh joy!
Message 6 of 6
Hopefully they will fix this before the actual release dates.
The problem with it is funny. When just rotating shaded obejcts it's fine. But selecting it, you can see watch it re-paint the object as it changes color.
- sheet metal design tips
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- Download Free 3D CAD
- cad cam
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad license error
- How to install ZWCAD
- 3d modeling website
- autocad 2010 serial number
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- convert microstation to autocad
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad