Vista and VX?
Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
VX has not been compiled to run on Vista. If it does run, note that it has not been tried and tested by us for production use. I think it is a bit scary to run your PC on a Beta OS, make sure you have a good back-up first.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Thank you for that tip. Microsoft, bless their cotton socks, was expecting the entire CAD-CAM industry to simply move over to their own Direct X technology. Direct X is very good, but everyone has a mile of code supporting OpenGL. Oh joy!
Message 6 of 6
Hopefully they will fix this before the actual release dates.
The problem with it is funny. When just rotating shaded obejcts it's fine. But selecting it, you can see watch it re-paint the object as it changes color.
- dwg software
- autocad convert text to mtext
- cad cam software
- cad free download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- 3d vx cad software
- dgn to dwg converter
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zwcad price in india
- Download Free 3D CAD
- how to open sid file in autocad
- free cad software
- autocad block does not explode
- can i change a raster image to a hatch