Vista and VX?
Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
VX has not been compiled to run on Vista. If it does run, note that it has not been tried and tested by us for production use. I think it is a bit scary to run your PC on a Beta OS, make sure you have a good back-up first.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Thank you for that tip. Microsoft, bless their cotton socks, was expecting the entire CAD-CAM industry to simply move over to their own Direct X technology. Direct X is very good, but everyone has a mile of code supporting OpenGL. Oh joy!
Message 6 of 6
Hopefully they will fix this before the actual release dates.
The problem with it is funny. When just rotating shaded obejcts it's fine. But selecting it, you can see watch it re-paint the object as it changes color.
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad automatic saving command
- zwcad 2010 download
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- dwg to skp
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autosave autocad
- autocad tag attribute display off
- autocad .bak viewer
- autocad show the file path
- 3d vx cad software
- dwg cad
- cad cam download