Sweeping odd shapes with sharp corners
Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- Dwg Converter
- autocad autocomplete command
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad turn off the smart command
- cad cam download
- 3d cad cam
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- DXF converter
- cad reseller ksa
- autocad license error
- zwcad price in india
- zwcad 2014 crack
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- mechanical design software free download