Sweeping odd shapes with sharp corners
Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- 3d cad design software
- .shx file definition
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to find backup files in autocad
- wire rope design
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- free dwf viewer
- how to measure area in autocad
- freecad tutorials
- autocad slide library manager
- zwcad 2010 download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- 3d cad models free download
- cad software free download
- sheet metal design tips