Sweeping odd shapes with sharp corners
Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- 3d cad design
- cadtools forum
- dongle driver for windows 7
- autocad to sketchup
- Download Free 3D CAD
- cad discussion
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- dwg to plt
- dgn to dwg converter
- area of irregular shapes
- dgn converter
- buy cad software
- freecad tutorials
- 2d cam software free download