Sweeping odd shapes with sharp corners
Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- pdf to dwg
- zw 3d
- autocad commands
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- free dwf viewer for mac
- 3D Software Download
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- wire rope design
- autocad autosave location
- catia windows 8
- using autocad calculating total area
- How to install ZW3D
- reset autocad configuration
- Free 3d house design software