Sweeping odd shapes with sharp corners
Message 1 of 2
I've problem with sweep command. In VX we have "Swept rod"-command which makes really nice cut-out on sharp corners with circular profile. Has somebody idea how I could do similar cut-outs for odd shapes like letter E ?
This is for designing different sealing types on different surfaces.
Message 2 of 2
I would need to see your profiles and paths to give absolutely the best advice but I think generally the answer is going to be one of two:
1) Use the single or multiple drive curve loft command.
2) If the corners are not clean enough for your perpose using the above functions (and for seals that is most likely a problem), extrude or sweep along individual sections of the profile and trim their intersections at the corners with a plane.
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- autocad area calculation
- cam design software
- what is .dwg
- zwcad 2009
- autocad to sketchup
- zw3d 2013 crack
- free dwf viewer for mac
- what is cam software
- cad cam
- how to open dwg on iphone
- cad 3d models download
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to convert a bak file to dwg