How do I thicken a surface into a solid?
Message 1 of 5
I have been using SW for the past few months on a customer project and I am now getting back to using VX for my own project. In SW, there is a "thicken" command. I swore there was something like that in VX.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Another interesting method to "thicken" a VX surface can be accomplished during the creation of said surface (hmm... tricky grammar).
While you're creating your extrude or sweep, you have the option to thicken it which effectively adds thickness and sidewalls... instant shelled solid!
Message 5 of 5
- zw3d 2013 crack
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download
- DWG to DXF
- dwg to skp converter
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- mechanical design software free download
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- buy solidworks 2011
- 3d cad software
- any dwf to dwg converter full