How do I thicken a surface into a solid?
Message 1 of 5
I have been using SW for the past few months on a customer project and I am now getting back to using VX for my own project. In SW, there is a "thicken" command. I swore there was something like that in VX.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Another interesting method to "thicken" a VX surface can be accomplished during the creation of said surface (hmm... tricky grammar).
While you're creating your extrude or sweep, you have the option to thicken it which effectively adds thickness and sidewalls... instant shelled solid!
Message 5 of 5
- convert dwg to dgn
- Dwg Converter
- autocad turn off the smart command
- set autosave in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- zw3d 2013 crack
- 3d cad software
- 3d cad design
- import dwg into sketchup
- mechanical engineering software free download
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3d modeling website
- drawing a gear in autocad
- cad cam software free download