How do I thicken a surface into a solid?
Message 1 of 5
I have been using SW for the past few months on a customer project and I am now getting back to using VX for my own project. In SW, there is a "thicken" command. I swore there was something like that in VX.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Another interesting method to "thicken" a VX surface can be accomplished during the creation of said surface (hmm... tricky grammar).
While you're creating your extrude or sweep, you have the option to thicken it which effectively adds thickness and sidewalls... instant shelled solid!
Message 5 of 5
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- zwcad price in india
- vx cad cam software
- what is .dwg
- buy solidworks 2011
- ac$ to dwg
- how to create fillet in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- autocad turn off the smart command
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- Dwg Converter
- cam design software
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- dwg cad