Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
In theory it could be done but I think the reality would be problematic - by default, VX automatically records any new path used in the vxpaths file. That would be some what tricky if many computers were to try to write to the same file at the same time..............
The file does not want to get too big either, as this will be detrimental to performance if VX has to search through a long list of paths.
How about having a "standard" vxpaths file that is updated from time to time, that your Users can copy and paste to their workstation from the LAN?
While on the subject of paths, I would like to remind everyone that a short path is a fast path -less is more! Also do not allow metacharacters in folder names and be careful to ensure that VX files do not have the same name as a folder in their path.
Message 3 of 3
- zwcad portable
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- freecad download
- ac$ to dwg
- autocad show the file path
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- zwcad 2009 crack
- free 3d cad software download
- Free 3d house design software
- dwg to skp converter
- drawing a gear in autocad
- 3d modeling website
- autocad autocomplete command