Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
In theory it could be done but I think the reality would be problematic - by default, VX automatically records any new path used in the vxpaths file. That would be some what tricky if many computers were to try to write to the same file at the same time..............
The file does not want to get too big either, as this will be detrimental to performance if VX has to search through a long list of paths.
How about having a "standard" vxpaths file that is updated from time to time, that your Users can copy and paste to their workstation from the LAN?
While on the subject of paths, I would like to remind everyone that a short path is a fast path -less is more! Also do not allow metacharacters in folder names and be careful to ensure that VX files do not have the same name as a folder in their path.
Message 3 of 3
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- free dwf viewer
- dgn autocad
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- autocad autosave location
- free 3d cam software
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- convert dwg to dgn
- cad cam software download
- dgn to dwg converter free
- autocad automatic saving command
- freecad download