Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
In theory it could be done but I think the reality would be problematic - by default, VX automatically records any new path used in the vxpaths file. That would be some what tricky if many computers were to try to write to the same file at the same time..............
The file does not want to get too big either, as this will be detrimental to performance if VX has to search through a long list of paths.
How about having a "standard" vxpaths file that is updated from time to time, that your Users can copy and paste to their workstation from the LAN?
While on the subject of paths, I would like to remind everyone that a short path is a fast path -less is more! Also do not allow metacharacters in folder names and be careful to ensure that VX files do not have the same name as a folder in their path.
Message 3 of 3
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad calculate area
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- autocad drawing software
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- dwg cad
- dgn to dwg
- autocad area calculation
- convert microstation to autocad
- cadtools forum
- dwg to skp converter
- what is cam software