Printer returns to default
Message 1 of 5
I set the default to a small printer to proof things before going to a large format printer/plotter.
It was not doing this previously.
Message 2 of 5
deep down in a thread called VX Interface Issues in the 'Other VX Issues...' forum there is acknowledgement of this issue AND how to overcome in a neat way.
You just need to get a handle on saving printer setups so that you don't have to forever fiddle with them. It's quote cool once mastered.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
This issue has been fixed for v12.75, which is available now for download from the VX support website. Sorry to all for the inconvenience caused. It is worth checking-out the other thread on this subject because saving your own print configs is very convenient.
Message 5 of 5
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg on ipad
- design cad software
- how to open dwg on iphone
- dwg 3d
- autocad 2013 product key
- calculate area in autocad
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- mechanical design software free download
- dgn autocad
- convert ellipse to polyline
- autocad show the file path
- autocad commands
- how to open dwg on mobile phone