Printer returns to default
Message 1 of 5
I set the default to a small printer to proof things before going to a large format printer/plotter.
It was not doing this previously.
Message 2 of 5
deep down in a thread called VX Interface Issues in the 'Other VX Issues...' forum there is acknowledgement of this issue AND how to overcome in a neat way.
You just need to get a handle on saving printer setups so that you don't have to forever fiddle with them. It's quote cool once mastered.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
This issue has been fixed for v12.75, which is available now for download from the VX support website. Sorry to all for the inconvenience caused. It is worth checking-out the other thread on this subject because saving your own print configs is very convenient.
Message 5 of 5
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- wire rope design
- how to measure area in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- Free 3d house design software
- drawing angles in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- area of irregular shapes
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- dwg cad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to find area in autocad
- dgn to dwg
- zwcad 2010 download