No lines! EEk! Newbie, so be as brutal as you like...
Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
It does sound like a graphics card problem - try this:
Save your current file.
From the Utilities Menu (very top of the gui, 8th menu option from the left), select "Configuration".
On the Configuration form, select the "Display" tab.
On the right-hand side, "Toggle Settings", tick "Software OpenGL driver".
For this to work, VX will need to re-boot and asks if you want to do so.
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
As always, Chris has a solution that works but as even he will admit, that setting is not the ideal way to run VX. You have a graphics card with hardware acceleration and this configuration setting has just turned that off. As your models get more complex the speed of rotating, panning and zooming will become noticably slower.
Do you possibly have a white background or did you pick a face color that matches the background set in the configuration? The default color for lines and constraints is white. I am thinking that this is the main contributor to your problem.
- how to move objects in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- zwcad 2011
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- ac$ to dwg
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- mechanical engineering software free download
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- autocad 2012 product key
- buy solidworks 2009
- autocad to sketchup