View rotation origin not for F3 or space mouse?
Message 1 of 5
This works perfectly on rotating via F2
Only when I use rotating the view with F3(rotating on Z only) or with my space mouse this does not work.
De view rotates around the "standard" XYZ point.
Can I also change the rotating origin for the F3 or the space mouse?
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
As I understand, there is already a PCR released, that coveres this function + a view extras. Great.
Now we only have to wait on the implementation.
thanks for the reply.
I found rotating with F3 around a different axis.
- autocad to sketchup
- 3d cad cam
- autocad 2012 serial number
- unable to select objects in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- buy solidworks 2010
- freecad tutorials
- acad viewer free
- fadal emulator
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to measure area in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- vx cad cam software
- cad cam software download