View rotation origin not for F3 or space mouse?
Message 1 of 5
This works perfectly on rotating via F2
Only when I use rotating the view with F3(rotating on Z only) or with my space mouse this does not work.
De view rotates around the "standard" XYZ point.
Can I also change the rotating origin for the F3 or the space mouse?
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
As I understand, there is already a PCR released, that coveres this function + a view extras. Great.
Now we only have to wait on the implementation.
thanks for the reply.
I found rotating with F3 around a different axis.
- cad software free download
- area of irregular shapes
- 3d ds
- acad viewer free
- 3D Design
- mechanical design software free download
- dwg to plt
- autocad autosave location
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- zwcad 2010 crack
- pdf to dwg
- zwcad 2009 crack
- zw 3d
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- combine two regions in autocad