Helical cuts; how to set up?
Message 1 of 5
Thanks in advance!
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
You need to add hole feature and choose cylinder, select your filter to surface cylinder. Then add an operation, helixal cut, add your hole feature and a tool and set you pitch then calc.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
One other method that may be used is to generate a sprial curve that represents the center line of the tool path (this gives you all the control you would ever need by generating 3D wireframe) add the curve to the camplan as you would any other curve. Use 3X engrave with only the curve added and a tool, calculate that, the tool follows the curve you created.
I hope this helps.
- cad free download
- dwg to plt
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- free cad software
- what is .dwg
- autocad menu bar
- zwcad 2014 crack
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- using autocad calculating total area
- .shx file definition
- how to move objects in autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad
- autocad block does not explode
- area autocad
- cad/cam software download