Helical cuts; how to set up?
Message 1 of 5
Thanks in advance!
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
You need to add hole feature and choose cylinder, select your filter to surface cylinder. Then add an operation, helixal cut, add your hole feature and a tool and set you pitch then calc.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
One other method that may be used is to generate a sprial curve that represents the center line of the tool path (this gives you all the control you would ever need by generating 3D wireframe) add the curve to the camplan as you would any other curve. Use 3X engrave with only the curve added and a tool, calculate that, the tool follows the curve you created.
I hope this helps.
- cad cam software download
- cad cam
- autocad calculate area
- Free 3d house design software
- mechanical softwares free download
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- dgn to dwg converter
- cad cam software free
- free 3d cam software
- 3d design software free download
- 2d drawing
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- convert ellipse to polyline