help with lighting in VX
Message 1 of 3
Have a customer who takes screen grabs of a finished model, and merges them in photoshop for a visual record of what that model is (See Bracket_03A.jpg Bottom left view).
Using a white background to save on ink for prints.
Some times with the default lighting the reflections wash out the part and detail is lost.
Does anybody have any suggestions for a quick solution?
The customer also uses 'SolidView' as a file viewer.
This has a 'global' lighting solution and is quick to adjust.
Please see Image_01
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- sketchup import dwg
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad license error
- autocad calculate area
- area autocad
- reset autocad configuration
- 3d design software free download
- How to open an autocad file
- autosave autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad to sketchup
- free dwf viewer
- Dwg Converter
- skp to dwg
- how to create fillet in autocad