What are 'Fix Objects' and 'Clean file' commands for and when should they be use
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
A VX File is essentially a database file. If the User carries out a lot of object-type operations such as deleting history items in CAD, copy and paste, deleting branches from the CAM Tree etc, they become redundant. However, VX will not necessarily be re-optimizing the database on-the-fly, especially versions of VX prior to v13. Therefore, the file is holding data that is no longer in use. A "Fix Objects" followed by a "Clean File" can slightly reduce the size of a large VX file.
VX v13 handles redundant data in a better way than previous releases, particularly so for CAM, so the commands will rarely, if ever, need to be run by a User. If you are working on a v13 file that was originally built in a previous release, you might like to try a clean-up to see if VX can streamline the file.
- dwg to plt
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- 3d cad models free download
- zwcad 2009 professional
- zwcad 2010 crack
- Download Free 3D CAD
- autocad tag attribute display off
- autocad turn off the smart command
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- sketchup dwg
- autocad license error