New information on Graphics cards
Message 1 of 2
Re: ATI graphics cards and 16 vs 32 bit graphics
Historically, we have recommended NVIDIA graphics cards over ATI because their drivers contains a library that we utilize for "Shaded Preview". Example: Extrude in shaded mode; you get a shaded preview.
Hot off the presses! ATI has a new driver available for download for their lower end graphics cards that includes this library. FireGL series already had this.
If you have an ATI graphics card I recommend you download this driver.
It appears you will have to change the graphics setting on your desktop from 16 bit to 32 bit color. This will benefit everyone regardless of what graphics card you have because in version 13 a change was made to the VX CAM manager which takes advantage of the 32 bit setting.
We support all NVIDIA and ATI graphics cards in 32 bit color mode.
(Intel - 16 bit)
Message 2 of 2
February 13, 2008 ATI updated drivers. Get the latest and greatest while they are hot.
If you are an ATI user, feel free to comment on the new driver and new found functionality in VX.
- wire rope design
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- mechanical drawing software
- area autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- freecad tutorials
- dwg to skp converter
- how to move objects in autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- 3d cad cam
- dongle driver for windows 7
- cad for iphone