V13 POV Ray
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Chris has an awesome parametric studio ready to use. Drop him a mail about this.
Editing any parameters other than the size/resolution in POVray is not that simple. This is the major gripe.
I suggest that the materials etc. be altered in VX. There are a couple of users who have built up libraries that work very well with VX.
What is great? The speed man!
What will be very useful is an improved library of materials, finished and colours added into / available with VX.
A really cool (and fast) rendering unit with panoramic views is Hypershot from Bunkspeed.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Well, the studio is dated, it does not take advantage of the parametric controls that we have now, particularly lighting, and lights in VX now give more feed-back about their spread diameter. So, I think the studio needs to be replaced with new.
- cad design software
- mechanical engineering software free download
- buy solidworks 2009
- dgn autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad license error
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to find backup files in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- cad cam download
- free dwg viewer
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- why can't i explode a block in autocad