V13 POV Ray
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Chris has an awesome parametric studio ready to use. Drop him a mail about this.
Editing any parameters other than the size/resolution in POVray is not that simple. This is the major gripe.
I suggest that the materials etc. be altered in VX. There are a couple of users who have built up libraries that work very well with VX.
What is great? The speed man!
What will be very useful is an improved library of materials, finished and colours added into / available with VX.
A really cool (and fast) rendering unit with panoramic views is Hypershot from Bunkspeed.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Well, the studio is dated, it does not take advantage of the parametric controls that we have now, particularly lighting, and lights in VX now give more feed-back about their spread diameter. So, I think the studio needs to be replaced with new.
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- dwg cad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- 3d cad models free download
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- free 3d cad software dwg
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- mechanical design software
- cad cam download
- zwcad 2010