is there a way to read 13.43 files in 12.7?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
There isn't a way for a previous full release to read a file from a future release. At each full release, the file database structure is modified to accommodate enhancements. It is possible to pass dumb Part Object Models to any earlier release by exporting them using the VX VXN format.
Very sorry to hear that you are running into problems in v13.43. If you contact your Reseller's Technical Support, they will be able to find out if the problems you are experiencing are known about by VX Corp. If they are known problems, then they could be fixed in the next release which is not too far away. There may be work-arounds available too. If they are hitherto unknown problems, then clearly VX Corp needs to know asap so that a fix can be applied.
- Download free 3d models
- free dwf viewer
- drawing angles in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- zwcad portable
- autocad block does not explode
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- dwg to skp
- ac$ to dwg
- free cad cam software
- zwcad 2010 download
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings