is there a way to read 13.43 files in 12.7?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
There isn't a way for a previous full release to read a file from a future release. At each full release, the file database structure is modified to accommodate enhancements. It is possible to pass dumb Part Object Models to any earlier release by exporting them using the VX VXN format.
Very sorry to hear that you are running into problems in v13.43. If you contact your Reseller's Technical Support, they will be able to find out if the problems you are experiencing are known about by VX Corp. If they are known problems, then they could be fixed in the next release which is not too far away. There may be work-arounds available too. If they are hitherto unknown problems, then clearly VX Corp needs to know asap so that a fix can be applied.
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- mechanical design software
- How to install ZWCAD
- cam design software
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- how to find area in autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- using autocad calculating total area
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- dgn to dwg
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- 3d cad cam