VX object data into Word etc.
Message 1 of 2
A wee tip I have JUST discovered that might be of interest. Maybe you'll all tell me even easier ways...
I have to provide various docs that include references or records of parts, drawings etc. Up 'til now I have tediously replicated the object names in the doc and with my keyborad skills this is prone to errors.
I have found I can direct copy text out of the View Attribute display from the Root Objects list and paste the contents into another document. Neat. Now if I used really good detailed descriptions in my attributes info, I might be able ot find things quicker hmmmm....
Message 2 of 2
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- free dwg viewer
- how to measure area in autocad
- 3d ds
- autocad turn off the smart command
- text to mtext
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- 2d cam software free download
- import dwg into sketchup
- how to find area in autocad
- autocad cursor highlights polylines