Can 'Fineview' work with 13 series?
Message 1 of 5
Its awesome, as far as myself and my collegue here think it should be integrated as standard. The view controls are limited without it. Please give me the current position? Thanks
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
There are instructions on the downloads page itself. Here is a step-by-step:
1) Ensure that VX is not running.
2) Place the zip file in your VX User Folder.
VX v13.xx: If the default VX installation path was used, the User Folder path is:
C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersVXCorpUser-13.xx
3) Right-mouse click on the zip file and choose "WinZip/extract to here". Note, only WinZip or similar (but not WinRar) can extract the zip file correctly.
4) The self-installer file "VxDALAutoInstaller.exe" is extracted. Double left-mouse click on this file to start the install process.
5) Having accepted the VX license agreement, notes about the program are displayed.
6) Click on the install button. Please do not edit the destination folder path, which must be to your VX User Folder.
When you are in VX (Part/Sheet), pop-down the User toolbar. e.g. in a Part Object, FineView is on the Model Programs User Toolbar.
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad default toolbar
- how to find backup files in autocad
- 3d modeling website
- 3d cad design software
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- How to install ZWCAD
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to make cross section in autocad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- dwg to plt
- autocad block does not explode
- free dwf viewer for mac
- zwcad 2010 crack