Cub Scout Pinewood Derby, a modern perspective.
Message 1 of 2
So to make things fair, I made him sketch out the car that he wanted, in 3 views. We then sat down and modeled it up together at work(which earns him another achievement award in itself for spending time at work with me).
We then sat down and programed it in VX. It turned out outstanding. From start to finish, it took us approximately 2 hours to model up, program, and cut the car.
I don't yet have a picture of the finished car, but I do have a mocked up assembly.
And he was quite proud of his newly created pinewood derby car.
Message 2 of 2
Don't forget the graphite on the wheels and we found that putting the weight low and centered produced the fastest car. Unfortunatly so did others but hey we came in 7th out of 15 and had fun doing it.
- autocad 2013 serial number
- Dwg Converter
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad tag attribute display off
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- zwcad 2009 professional
- unable to select objects in autocad
- autocad area calculation
- 3d cad software
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to open dwg on ipad
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to open dwg on mobile phone