Cub Scout Pinewood Derby, a modern perspective.
Message 1 of 2
So to make things fair, I made him sketch out the car that he wanted, in 3 views. We then sat down and modeled it up together at work(which earns him another achievement award in itself for spending time at work with me).
We then sat down and programed it in VX. It turned out outstanding. From start to finish, it took us approximately 2 hours to model up, program, and cut the car.
I don't yet have a picture of the finished car, but I do have a mocked up assembly.
And he was quite proud of his newly created pinewood derby car.
Message 2 of 2
Don't forget the graphite on the wheels and we found that putting the weight low and centered produced the fastest car. Unfortunatly so did others but hey we came in 7th out of 15 and had fun doing it.
- autocad area calculation
- dgn to dwg converter online
- freecad download
- cad cam software free
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- cad cam software
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- mechanical drawing software
- reset autocad configuration
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- how to move objects in autocad
- 3d design software free download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- 3d cad design
- autocad block does not explode