Cub Scout Pinewood Derby, a modern perspective.
Message 1 of 2
So to make things fair, I made him sketch out the car that he wanted, in 3 views. We then sat down and modeled it up together at work(which earns him another achievement award in itself for spending time at work with me).
We then sat down and programed it in VX. It turned out outstanding. From start to finish, it took us approximately 2 hours to model up, program, and cut the car.
I don't yet have a picture of the finished car, but I do have a mocked up assembly.
And he was quite proud of his newly created pinewood derby car.
Message 2 of 2
Don't forget the graphite on the wheels and we found that putting the weight low and centered produced the fastest car. Unfortunatly so did others but hey we came in 7th out of 15 and had fun doing it.
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- dongle driver for windows 7
- sketchup import dwg
- autocad convert text to mtext
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- mechanical design software free download
- catia windows 8
- cad for iphone
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- cad mechanical download
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- how to make a hole in autocad
- unlock viewport