Cub Scout Pinewood Derby, a modern perspective.
Message 1 of 2
So to make things fair, I made him sketch out the car that he wanted, in 3 views. We then sat down and modeled it up together at work(which earns him another achievement award in itself for spending time at work with me).
We then sat down and programed it in VX. It turned out outstanding. From start to finish, it took us approximately 2 hours to model up, program, and cut the car.
I don't yet have a picture of the finished car, but I do have a mocked up assembly.
And he was quite proud of his newly created pinewood derby car.
Message 2 of 2
Don't forget the graphite on the wheels and we found that putting the weight low and centered produced the fastest car. Unfortunatly so did others but hey we came in 7th out of 15 and had fun doing it.
- drawing a gear in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- ac$ to dwg
- autocad autocomplete command
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- cad for iphone
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- unable to select objects in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- cad free download