Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
It very much depends on industry. Large-scale (aircraft, shipping etc) the holes are not shown as circles but represented by a centerline symbol only (which may be a simple two-line cross or something more sophisticated with letter/number codes in one or more of the quadrants). In that case, the arrow head of the balloon will be close to the symbol but not touching anything.
Message 3 of 3
not covered by standards is a surprising situation?
My preference would be the edge of the hole same as rad. and dia. dimensions. Perhaps the drilled dia. for tapped holes.This way you can see the arcs/circles are associated with the hole. However as Chris points out, we actually machine to centres.
Answer, give users a choice.
- zwcad 2013 download
- zw3d 2013 crack
- dgn autocad
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- zwcad 2011 crack
- cad free download
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to open dwg on ipad
- free dwf viewer for mac
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013