Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
It very much depends on industry. Large-scale (aircraft, shipping etc) the holes are not shown as circles but represented by a centerline symbol only (which may be a simple two-line cross or something more sophisticated with letter/number codes in one or more of the quadrants). In that case, the arrow head of the balloon will be close to the symbol but not touching anything.
Message 3 of 3
not covered by standards is a surprising situation?
My preference would be the edge of the hole same as rad. and dia. dimensions. Perhaps the drilled dia. for tapped holes.This way you can see the arcs/circles are associated with the hole. However as Chris points out, we actually machine to centres.
Answer, give users a choice.
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- Free 3d house design software
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- drawing angles in autocad
- dwg to skp
- 3d cad cam
- How to install ZWCAD
- autocad 2013 serial number
- set autosave in autocad
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- convert dwg to dgn
- cad cam software free download
- how to open dwg on ipad