Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
STL Objects can be modified with the morphing tools. It requires a bit of thought to get it right and there are limitations - morph can't remove or add a feature for example. Depending on the nature of the shape, it is also possible to use the Point Cloud tools (best to convert the STL to a points file first).
If possible, request a different data format (IGES, STEP, Parasolid) from the supplier of the STL.
Message 3 of 3
Have you contacted our support team in Florida?
They may be able to render some assistance. Alternatively, you could post some pictures here and others may be able to offer some help. Chris is right on with his suggestions about morphing and alternate file formats.
- dwg software
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- free 3d cad software download
- cad corner blocks
- buy solidworks 2011
- 3d models of people
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- Dwg Converter
- cad 3d models download
- how to make a hole in autocad
- dongle driver for windows 7
- cad cam download