Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
STL Objects can be modified with the morphing tools. It requires a bit of thought to get it right and there are limitations - morph can't remove or add a feature for example. Depending on the nature of the shape, it is also possible to use the Point Cloud tools (best to convert the STL to a points file first).
If possible, request a different data format (IGES, STEP, Parasolid) from the supplier of the STL.
Message 3 of 3
Have you contacted our support team in Florida?
They may be able to render some assistance. Alternatively, you could post some pictures here and others may be able to offer some help. Chris is right on with his suggestions about morphing and alternate file formats.
- zwcad 2009
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- autocad 2013 product key
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- cad cam software free download
- autocad autocomplete command
- 3d modelling programs
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- cad cam download
- autocad 2012 product key
- acad viewer free
- cad mechanical download
- cad discussion