Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
STL Objects can be modified with the morphing tools. It requires a bit of thought to get it right and there are limitations - morph can't remove or add a feature for example. Depending on the nature of the shape, it is also possible to use the Point Cloud tools (best to convert the STL to a points file first).
If possible, request a different data format (IGES, STEP, Parasolid) from the supplier of the STL.
Message 3 of 3
Have you contacted our support team in Florida?
They may be able to render some assistance. Alternatively, you could post some pictures here and others may be able to offer some help. Chris is right on with his suggestions about morphing and alternate file formats.
- autocad autocomplete command
- Free 3d house design software
- Dwg Converter
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- mechanical design software free download
- zw3d vs solidworks
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cadtools forum
- cad design software
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- free 3d cam software
- design cad software
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- zwcad 2010