Morph examples... have you got any?
Message 1 of 7
Morphs are not well exampled within VX Help (IMO)
Here is an example of curve to curve courtesy of Mike L from many moons past.
The file contains both my original loft effort and Mike's morph approach.
The Morph provides a superior result with the indentations being in the correct place and extent,
I think is shows how powerful parametric morph is when you know how to use it.
I'd be really keen to see other examples of morphs in use other than creating bumps!
Maybe good examples will make their way into the VX Wiki.... the more the merrier.
Message 2 of 7
Message 3 of 7
Message 4 of 7
Message 5 of 7
Message 6 of 7
Be sure to set Surface display tolerance to 0.1 to get a good view of the morph surface. Unless you have a lot of computing power be patient. That seems to be a drawback of Morphing. I've found it to be a bit slow and makes for some large file sizes. Maybe someone has some tips for making it faster with less computing?
Message 7 of 7
- drawing a gear in autocad
- how to move objects in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad free download
- mechanical softwares free download
- dongle driver for windows 7
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad software free download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- zwcad price in india
- free cad download
- catia windows 8
- autocad tag attribute display off
- pdf to dwg