VX 5 axis
Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
5-axis covers broad territory and VX is particularly good at some things and hopeless at others...
Please share the types of parts and machining ops.
Message 3 of 6
I have good experience with 5 axis CAM from VX. I gave trainings and support it for several customers in Germany and Switzerland. The customer are all satiesfied.
VX also have some good 5X improvements in VX 14.2. The developer did a good job.
But it is very important what you want to do?
Message 4 of 6
I will attach a picture of an example of a challenging application which we machine.
This is machined on a drum. With our current software we can not rough out with a flat end cutter.
The machined part is close to 30 inches in diameter. The machine is a DMU125P Deckel. The way this machines is the table rotates and the head of the tool is at 90 degrees to the table.
Is this something that VX 5 axis would be able to do well?
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- free 3d cad software dwg
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- 3d design software free download
- autocad 2013 serial number
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- dgn autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- using autocad calculating total area
- cad cam software
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad .bak viewer
- 3d cad models free download