Making Surfacing Easier
Message 1 of 2
These tools allow you to manipulate solid geometry using edges and points.
You can create complex geometry that would be very difficult to do with Inventor's existing / current surfacing tool set. As can be seen these tools give you G1 and G2 continuity control.
This would be yet another example / result of the consolidation that has been happening in the CADCAM industry. Looks to me like Autodesk has finally found a way to get serious about surfacing in Inventor. I doubt this could of happened without their purchase of Alias.
San Diego, CA
Message 2 of 2
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- free cad download
- cad cam software free download
- Dwg Converter
- autocad turn off the smart command
- dgn to dwg converter
- .shx file definition
- free cad software
- How to open an autocad file
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- 3d cad design software
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- ac$ to dwg
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad to sketchup