Making Surfacing Easier
Message 1 of 2
These tools allow you to manipulate solid geometry using edges and points.
You can create complex geometry that would be very difficult to do with Inventor's existing / current surfacing tool set. As can be seen these tools give you G1 and G2 continuity control.
This would be yet another example / result of the consolidation that has been happening in the CADCAM industry. Looks to me like Autodesk has finally found a way to get serious about surfacing in Inventor. I doubt this could of happened without their purchase of Alias.
San Diego, CA
Message 2 of 2
- mechanical design software
- sketchup import dwg
- how to measure area in autocad
- zw3d 2013 crack
- how to open sid file in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad area calculation
- cad/cam software download
- autocad 2013 serial number
- skp to dwg
- dgn converter
- mechanical design software free download
- create an arrow in AutoCAD