Message 1 of 4
What is the oldest version of VX that can be used to view Show-n-Tell presentations?
How does an old Show-n-Tell presentation work in a new version of VX where the user interface or function has significantly changed in the newer version?
San Diego, CA
Message 2 of 4
Show-n-Tell was introduced with Version 12 so that's the oldest version that can be used to view the tutorials.
Old Show-n-Tell presentation should work just fine with a new version of VX since we're careful not to radically render past functionality obsolete in newer versions.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- drawing a gear in autocad
- how to open sid file in autocad
- 3d cad design
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- cad discussion
- wire rope design
- unlock viewport
- zwcad 2010
- autocad calculate area
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- how to make cross section in autocad
- zwcad 2011 crack
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- what is cam software