Macro to find smallest tool size needed
Message 1 of 6
At the VX prompt type: $load minrad2.vxm (make sure you file/search path is legit).
Pick the interior surfaces of the part when prompted.
And the macro should post the smallest value in the message window and also highlight the face in question with Entity Inquire.
The VX part is version 6.5
Let me know what you think.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
The smallest radius is 3.271003 [mm] on face entity #152239
Show entity information.
ERROR: Unable to project point on face.
but at least I got the radius.
Message 6 of 6
- convert microstation to autocad
- dgn to dwg converter online
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- cadtools forum
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autocad moving objects
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cam design software
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- zwcad portable
- free dwf viewer for mac
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- dwg 3d