Macro to find smallest tool size needed
Message 1 of 6
At the VX prompt type: $load minrad2.vxm (make sure you file/search path is legit).
Pick the interior surfaces of the part when prompted.
And the macro should post the smallest value in the message window and also highlight the face in question with Entity Inquire.
The VX part is version 6.5
Let me know what you think.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
The smallest radius is 3.271003 [mm] on face entity #152239
Show entity information.
ERROR: Unable to project point on face.
but at least I got the radius.
Message 6 of 6
- cadtools forum
- dgn to dwg converter
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- autocad autocomplete command
- 3d models of people
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad convert text to mtext
- cam design software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- free 3d cad software download
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- autocad to sketchup
- how to move objects in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- sheet metal design tips