Check STP and IGES files outside of VX....
Message 1 of 2
I have just tried out some new free viewers that seem to do the job fine.
http://stlfileviewer.com/ there are a few other options for STL but for completeness.
Price is right for the quick look.
Disclaimer; These non VX items are presented by way of useful checking for VX users. I have NO relationship of any kind with the developers of these product. Aint nothing in it for me - pity.
Message 2 of 2
- zwcad portable
- cam design software
- how to create fillet in autocad
- DXF converter
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- ac$ to dwg
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad 2010 product key
- fadal emulator
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- acad viewer free
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad