Whether you use Equation curve often in your design?
Message 1 of 3
Like Helix curve heart-shaped curve albot curve ufo curve ....and so on.
If your answer is yes ,how do you solve in ZW3D ?
Message 2 of 3
Importing curves, or more correctly points for curves, is a point cloud function.
Look in Help under:
Home > 13. VX Modeling > 02. Part Design > 07. Point Cloud Tools > Import Points from File (3D)
Helix curve generation is a wire frame feature, and can also be applied to cylinders.
You can also wrap curves to faces.
Out of interest what softwere are you using to generate your curves below?
What would you propose to use a talbot curve or a ufo curve for?
Message 3 of 3
I can't speak to the other curves, but helix works well for me. As Paul pointed out, it can be found as a wireframe tool. However, if you want to represent threads, it is also found as a shape tool. I don't know if there is a mathematical difference between helix (wireframe) and thread (shape), but both seem to work.
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- cad free download
- dgn to dwg converter online
- autocad block does not explode
- design cad software
- mechanical softwares free download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- dgn to dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- autocad to sketchup
- ac$ to dwg