Whether you use Equation curve often in your design?
Message 1 of 3
Like Helix curve heart-shaped curve albot curve ufo curve ....and so on.
If your answer is yes ,how do you solve in ZW3D ?
Message 2 of 3
Importing curves, or more correctly points for curves, is a point cloud function.
Look in Help under:
Home > 13. VX Modeling > 02. Part Design > 07. Point Cloud Tools > Import Points from File (3D)
Helix curve generation is a wire frame feature, and can also be applied to cylinders.
You can also wrap curves to faces.
Out of interest what softwere are you using to generate your curves below?
What would you propose to use a talbot curve or a ufo curve for?
Message 3 of 3
I can't speak to the other curves, but helix works well for me. As Paul pointed out, it can be found as a wireframe tool. However, if you want to represent threads, it is also found as a shape tool. I don't know if there is a mathematical difference between helix (wireframe) and thread (shape), but both seem to work.
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to print multipage dwg
- zwcad 2011
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad .bak viewer
- cad design software
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- buy solidworks 2010
- 2d drawing
- how to find area in autocad
- cad software free download
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- free cad software