vxpost, passing tool information
Message 1 of 4
But I need it to look something like this
N1 #3=1.000 #4=.062
Where the #3 variable is tool diameter and #4 variable is the tool radius.
How would I go about passing this information through VXpost to the nc program?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
VX Post uses a C like language format for the script areas of each Post event. There should be documentation in the Help file of what properties are available for use in the script.
Yup, I completely understand this. But there is no help file, nor reference that I see anywhere in my VX Install that gives me the available variables.
Go to vxpost, click help, there is no help file associated with VXpost(where, IMHO, there SHOULD be), there doesn't seem to be any reference whatsoever in any other help file to vxpost. Or am I missing something?
Message 4 of 4
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad 2012 serial number
- vx cad cam software
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- zw3d vs solidworks
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad corner blocks
- zwcad 2009
- 3d design software free download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad calculate area
- buy solidworks 2010
- area of irregular shapes