Will ZW3D have a better rendering method than VX did?
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Quick Sample in ZWCAD:
Message 3 of 3
the current visualisation tools actually allow you to do a decent presentation by applying images and textures to surfaces/faces and then using a nice back ground.
the key is to find some nice images that represent what you want. I search the web for images I can crop a something out of. The stretch and pattern options can really change the initial appearance of an image when it is applied to a face.
Check out the Shoe challenge earlier in the forum - Shoe (a.k.a. Show Challenge!) as indication. Also some of the show and tells have visualisation applied and you can do an autopsy on these to see how they did it.
IMO, it would be neat if a library of good images was assembled for ZW3D to have as part of the install or at least develop a library you could down load. Would be neat if users contributed to the library too. Here's hopin'
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- free dwf viewer
- DWG to DXF
- freecad tutorials
- 3D Design
- How to install ZW3D
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad .bak viewer
- cad 3d models download
- autocad automatic saving command
- cad file viewer free