Will ZW3D have a better rendering method than VX did?
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Quick Sample in ZWCAD:
Message 3 of 3
the current visualisation tools actually allow you to do a decent presentation by applying images and textures to surfaces/faces and then using a nice back ground.
the key is to find some nice images that represent what you want. I search the web for images I can crop a something out of. The stretch and pattern options can really change the initial appearance of an image when it is applied to a face.
Check out the Shoe challenge earlier in the forum - Shoe (a.k.a. Show Challenge!) as indication. Also some of the show and tells have visualisation applied and you can do an autopsy on these to see how they did it.
IMO, it would be neat if a library of good images was assembled for ZW3D to have as part of the install or at least develop a library you could down load. Would be neat if users contributed to the library too. Here's hopin'
- how to find backup files in autocad
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- 3d design software free download
- convert skp to dwg
- autocad automatic saving command
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- cad free download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad design software
- autocad autosave location
- autocad to sketchup
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad commands
- autocad tag attribute display off
- cad file viewer free