Faroarm serial port interface
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
The only advantage I can think of to having the interface is seeing the points on the screen as they are scanned. The Faro arm should still be able to create a text file with your points that we have always been able to read.
Never having seen the process, is that the advantage you are looking for or is there something else?
Message 3 of 4
Seeing it on the screen is important as it reminds you where you have collected data. With Surfcam I can for instance collect points in plane with arcs lines and circles and I can visually check to see that all needed geometry has been collected. I can't imagine trying to use it any other way without having lots of grief.
Message 4 of 4
- vx cad cam software
- 3d cad software
- free 3d cad software download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- cad cam software free
- zwcad 2012 crack
- autosave autocad
- dgn to dwg
- drawing angles in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad slide library manager
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- cad mechanical