Faroarm serial port interface
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
The only advantage I can think of to having the interface is seeing the points on the screen as they are scanned. The Faro arm should still be able to create a text file with your points that we have always been able to read.
Never having seen the process, is that the advantage you are looking for or is there something else?
Message 3 of 4
Seeing it on the screen is important as it reminds you where you have collected data. With Surfcam I can for instance collect points in plane with arcs lines and circles and I can visually check to see that all needed geometry has been collected. I can't imagine trying to use it any other way without having lots of grief.
Message 4 of 4
- cad 3d models download
- cad cam
- 3d design software free download
- freecad download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- 3d home design dwg files
- dwg to skp
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- unable to select objects in autocad
- combine two regions in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- 3d vx cad software
- dwg to skp converter