Faroarm serial port interface
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
The only advantage I can think of to having the interface is seeing the points on the screen as they are scanned. The Faro arm should still be able to create a text file with your points that we have always been able to read.
Never having seen the process, is that the advantage you are looking for or is there something else?
Message 3 of 4
Seeing it on the screen is important as it reminds you where you have collected data. With Surfcam I can for instance collect points in plane with arcs lines and circles and I can visually check to see that all needed geometry has been collected. I can't imagine trying to use it any other way without having lots of grief.
Message 4 of 4
- freecad download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- 3d ds
- unable to select objects in autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to make cross section in autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- cad cam software download
- How to open an autocad file
- autosave autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- how to create fillet in autocad