ZW3D 2010 SP1 New features discussion
Message 1 of 2
This topic you can discuss what new features or function you find in ZW3D 2010 SP1.
First ,i introduce two small point which I find in ZW3D 2010 SP1,every one can follow the title and post a reply if you find some new features in ZW3D 2010 SP1.
1.Add the command to Rotate the Component by a point
2. Add the set and let you to select whether auto regen the Draft when 3D model modify
Message 2 of 2
Just to expand on the two points above:
1. This is similar to Dynamic Rotate but you are rotating a single component about its own center. The rest of the screen does not move.
This will make it easier to pick faces when Aligning Components. This is cool! The next iteration will add this command to the RMB while in the Align command.
2. Surely everyone is going to have an opinion about this but if you uncheck this option, when you open a drawing sheet that requires a regen you WILL NOT be prompted to regen. I personally think this is dangerous to do. Luckily, the REGEN icon will be Green. Hopefully, everyone knows that signals that the sheet does require a regen in order to reflect the latest model changes.
- convert dwg to dgn
- calculate area in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 3d cad software
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- what is .dwg
- cad file viewer free
- cad cam software free download
- cad software free download
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- free dwf viewer for mac
- free 3d cad software dwg
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- dgn to dwg