Oversize Zoom extents after Transmagic import?
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
It is probably going to be a tiny, detached stray face, but it could be logically included as being a member of the model (solid). A simple fix is to copy only the geom you want to another Root Part Object, via Edit/Copy/Geometry to Part. You may need to explode the solid in order to rid it of the stray (Copy the faces to a new Root Part Object, sew them in that new Part).
Message 3 of 3
- cad reseller ksa
- cad cam download
- using autocad calculating total area
- autocad moving objects
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- 3D Design
- dwg software
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- sketchup import dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad 2010 product key