Oversize Zoom extents after Transmagic import?
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
It is probably going to be a tiny, detached stray face, but it could be logically included as being a member of the model (solid). A simple fix is to copy only the geom you want to another Root Part Object, via Edit/Copy/Geometry to Part. You may need to explode the solid in order to rid it of the stray (Copy the faces to a new Root Part Object, sew them in that new Part).
Message 3 of 3
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- convert skp to dwg
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- autocad menu bar
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- dwg software
- zwcad 2013 download
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autosave autocad
- convert dwg to dgn
- autocad license error
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?