Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for your question, I found that we could use "Contact Dist" for controlling the tool-paths in some strategies, such as Mapcut, Isocut and Planecut, etc.
As you talking about, when we setting the "Contact Dist" for some stategies(such as Spiral rough and peeling cut), we could only get a "ALERT" : Invalid step type" error. I am not sure if those strategies are supposed to use this option. I would follow up this issue and inform you as soon as possible when I got the solution of it.
Message 3 of 4
The option "Contact Dist" is available for almost all the strategies. I would suggest if the contact distance stepover option is not available for certain toolpaths then the option should not be shown.
Message 4 of 4
- combine two regions in autocad
- 3d home design dwg files
- zwcad 2009 professional
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- zwcad 2010 download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to measure area in autocad
- cad for iphone
- 3d cad free software
- cad cam software free
- autocad calculate area
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- free dwf viewer for mac