Alignment and assembly challenge
Message 1 of 3
I am modelling a carriage system that runs on a tubular track so it can ultimately do a combination of horizontal and vertical curvature.
The problem is trying to set up the assembly to;
a) Align rollers to the tube
b) align so that the rollers follow the curvature of the track
I am attaching a picture of part of the assembly.
Also a file of the tube and the rollers. I hope hte file is complete enough for you to use. All the parts are in it.
This is a very simplified version to figure out how to do this.
Any help appreciated including VX(oops) ZW3D staffers!
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autosave autocad
- 3d cad design
- dgn to dwg
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- dwg software
- mechanical drawing software
- unlock viewport
- How to open an autocad file
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- 3d cad models free download
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- autocad .bak viewer
- zw3d vs solidworks