Alignment and assembly challenge
Message 1 of 3
I am modelling a carriage system that runs on a tubular track so it can ultimately do a combination of horizontal and vertical curvature.
The problem is trying to set up the assembly to;
a) Align rollers to the tube
b) align so that the rollers follow the curvature of the track
I am attaching a picture of part of the assembly.
Also a file of the tube and the rollers. I hope hte file is complete enough for you to use. All the parts are in it.
This is a very simplified version to figure out how to do this.
Any help appreciated including VX(oops) ZW3D staffers!
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- autocad turn off the smart command
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- how to make cross section in autocad
- mechanical software download
- autocad 2012 product key
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad 2012 serial number
- cad corner blocks
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- zwcad 2009 professional
- free cad software
- freecad tutorials
- autocad 2013 serial number
- how to open dwg on ipad