Alignment and assembly challenge
Message 1 of 3
I am modelling a carriage system that runs on a tubular track so it can ultimately do a combination of horizontal and vertical curvature.
The problem is trying to set up the assembly to;
a) Align rollers to the tube
b) align so that the rollers follow the curvature of the track
I am attaching a picture of part of the assembly.
Also a file of the tube and the rollers. I hope hte file is complete enough for you to use. All the parts are in it.
This is a very simplified version to figure out how to do this.
Any help appreciated including VX(oops) ZW3D staffers!
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- how to make a hole in autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- pdf to dwg
- sketchup dwg
- cad reseller ksa
- dgn to dwg
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- cad mechanical download
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- .shx file definition
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- cad cam software free
- set autosave in autocad