Alignment and assembly challenge
Message 1 of 3
I am modelling a carriage system that runs on a tubular track so it can ultimately do a combination of horizontal and vertical curvature.
The problem is trying to set up the assembly to;
a) Align rollers to the tube
b) align so that the rollers follow the curvature of the track
I am attaching a picture of part of the assembly.
Also a file of the tube and the rollers. I hope hte file is complete enough for you to use. All the parts are in it.
This is a very simplified version to figure out how to do this.
Any help appreciated including VX(oops) ZW3D staffers!
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- design cad software
- how to open dwg on ipad
- mechanical software download
- .shx file definition
- dwg to skp converter
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autosave autocad
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- zwcad 2009 professional
- 3d cad design
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad 2012 serial number
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- Dwg Converter