Alignment and assembly challenge
Message 1 of 3
I am modelling a carriage system that runs on a tubular track so it can ultimately do a combination of horizontal and vertical curvature.
The problem is trying to set up the assembly to;
a) Align rollers to the tube
b) align so that the rollers follow the curvature of the track
I am attaching a picture of part of the assembly.
Also a file of the tube and the rollers. I hope hte file is complete enough for you to use. All the parts are in it.
This is a very simplified version to figure out how to do this.
Any help appreciated including VX(oops) ZW3D staffers!
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- Download cad software
- area of irregular shapes
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- cad drafting software
- free cad software
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- using autocad calculating total area
- download cad cam
- cad file viewer free
- Free 3d house design software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to create fillet in autocad
- vx cad cam software
- dongle driver for windows 7