Alignment and assembly challenge
Message 1 of 3
I am modelling a carriage system that runs on a tubular track so it can ultimately do a combination of horizontal and vertical curvature.
The problem is trying to set up the assembly to;
a) Align rollers to the tube
b) align so that the rollers follow the curvature of the track
I am attaching a picture of part of the assembly.
Also a file of the tube and the rollers. I hope hte file is complete enough for you to use. All the parts are in it.
This is a very simplified version to figure out how to do this.
Any help appreciated including VX(oops) ZW3D staffers!
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- Dwg Converter
- autocad 2010 serial number
- home design software free
- cad discussion
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- autocad 2012 serial number
- convert skp to dwg
- buy solidworks 2010
- zwcad portable
- drawing angles in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- cad cam software
- Free 3d house design software
- how to find area in autocad