CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD > hatch preview doesn't update in real time

hatch preview doesn't update in real time

luca

Message 1 of 4

hatch preview doesn't update in real time
08-10-2007 11:10 . am | View his/her posts only
Often (not always) if the drawing is complex: when you hatch an area or a boundary, preview works only at first. I mean, if you change parameters like scale or degrees zwcad keeps on showing you the same preview. Not only that!
When you exit from the hatch window the drawing needs to be regenerated to see the changes you made to the hatch

spritz 2007-09-28 16:59:40

OldForumPost

Message 2 of 4

29-09-2007 02:14 . pm | View his/her posts only
I'm sorry for any inconvenience. I don't know why it appears. If the problem appears again, could you please send the relevant drawing to us to analyze? You can delete your confidential information, thanks for your help. If we know the problem with your drawing, we can take actions to solve it.

luca

Message 3 of 4

30-09-2007 05:06 . pm | View his/her posts only
ok sorry for reporting that. It looks like that since I downloaded the new patch hatch works perfectly. (even better than autocad sometime)

OldForumPost

Message 4 of 4

08-10-2007 11:10 . am | View his/her posts only
[QUOTE=spritz]ok sorry for reporting that. It looks like that since I downloaded the new patch hatch works perfectly. (even better than autocad sometime)

Hi, spritz, it is Ok. It is really a good message from you, and we'll do our best to improve ZwCAD better and better. Thank you for your trust.
See also