Message 1 of 4
I create a Pline.
When ObjectSnap shows EndPoint i click LeftButton to input Nextpoint(of Pline).
But Nextpoint is not in the correct place i need, it is near the EndPoint.
What have I do to change this situation with Object Snap.
(As I understand there is not enough time to fix the end point)
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi,olgerd13,thank you for your feedback,and sorry for any inconvenience!
The Priority for Coordinate Data Entry specify which would be considered firstly while there are both Object Snap and Keyboard Input.
If you encounter this problem again, you can fix it in alternative ways:
1、the method above(select Running Object Snap),and then specify the point by your mouse.
2、select the "Keyboard Entry"item,and you'd better assure object snap is off,then specify the point by keyboard.Kingdom2007-10-17 09:48:00
Message 4 of 4
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- text to mtext
- what is cam software
- autocad automatic saving command
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad mechanical download
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to measure area in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- drawing angles in autocad
- zwcad 2012 crack
- free dwf viewer for mac
- cad file viewer free
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad