Message 1 of 4
I create a Pline.
When ObjectSnap shows EndPoint i click LeftButton to input Nextpoint(of Pline).
But Nextpoint is not in the correct place i need, it is near the EndPoint.
What have I do to change this situation with Object Snap.
(As I understand there is not enough time to fix the end point)
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi,olgerd13,thank you for your feedback,and sorry for any inconvenience!
The Priority for Coordinate Data Entry specify which would be considered firstly while there are both Object Snap and Keyboard Input.
If you encounter this problem again, you can fix it in alternative ways:
1、the method above(select Running Object Snap),and then specify the point by your mouse.
2、select the "Keyboard Entry"item,and you'd better assure object snap is off,then specify the point by keyboard.Kingdom2007-10-17 09:48:00
Message 4 of 4
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- free 3d cam software
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- zwcad 2013 download
- how to move objects in autocad
- convert ellipse to polyline
- dgn autocad
- autocad autosave location
- 3d design software free download
- autocad drawing software
- area autocad
- cad 3d models download
- autocad 2012 serial number