Message 1 of 4
I create a Pline.
When ObjectSnap shows EndPoint i click LeftButton to input Nextpoint(of Pline).
But Nextpoint is not in the correct place i need, it is near the EndPoint.
What have I do to change this situation with Object Snap.
(As I understand there is not enough time to fix the end point)
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi,olgerd13,thank you for your feedback,and sorry for any inconvenience!
The Priority for Coordinate Data Entry specify which would be considered firstly while there are both Object Snap and Keyboard Input.
If you encounter this problem again, you can fix it in alternative ways:
1、the method above(select Running Object Snap),and then specify the point by your mouse.
2、select the "Keyboard Entry"item,and you'd better assure object snap is off,then specify the point by keyboard.Kingdom2007-10-17 09:48:00
Message 4 of 4
- autocad tag attribute display off
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- autocad show the file path
- autocad 2012 serial number
- freecad download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- zwcad 2012 crack
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- autocad to sketchup
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- cad cam software free download
- cad cam software free
- acad dwg viewer
- zwcad portable