Size: 200 MB
Update Date: 2013-10-28
Required application: ZWCAD+ 2014
CADPak is a CAD Extension for Topography.
CADPak Manages the complete iter, from the restitution of surveys to the production of digital terrain models (DTM).
CADPak is completely performed inside the graphic user interface of ZWCAD without any external files such as DXF or others. Data is directly uploaded and produce a DWG format.
• data reading directly from recording topographic instruments
• computing of branched traverses with compensation
• restitution of detail points and stations directly inside AutoCAD GUI
• creation of triangulated irregular network
• drawing of contour lines
• extraction of longitudinal sections along points, lines, polines and Cornu spirals, both from TINs and contour models
• planning of steady gradients directly on sections drawn in AutoCAD
Topography, Survey, Cadaster, Pregeo, Volumes, Profiles and Sections.
Digital model of the land
It manages the whole procedure, from the restitution of surveys to the production of digital terrain models (DTM). This automatic procedure is completely performed inside the graphic user interface of ZWCAD without any external files such as DXF or others.
CADPak allows the volumes calculation of soil movement, excavations and backfills, obtained from comparison of a model with any plane or with another model. Global data are computed and the drawing is obtained from models' confrontation.
Land Cadaster / Pregeo
This tool allows the drawing of collimated points, new dividers, fiducial points and outlines detected with a total station and/or alignments, producing the measures-book compatible with Pregeo.