EDA Systems is an independent UK company providing software applications and services for companies requiring CAD and CAD related products. We have built a port folio of cost-effective products and services to enable our customers to handle the ever-increasing amount of electronic data needed to work efficiently in a global market. All products work stand-alone or can be integrated with other applications to provide bespoke solutions to suit a customer's workflow and existing applications.
To support the installation and deployment of software applications EDA Systems provide a range of services.
We’re able to provide help in planning and implementing pilot projects as "Proof of Concept". Once software is installed we offer both standard and bespoke training packages, and tailored support plans to suit each customer’s requirements.
* Saves hours of laborious and error prone data entry time.
* Fully compatible with ZWCAD and AutoCAD (.dwg) drawings.
* Tree Schedule information is conveniently stored within the site survey drawing. Eliminates the need to manage separate documents.
* Instant access to all Tree Schedule data for review or modification.
* Accurate graphical representations of Crown Clearance diameters based on north, south, east and west radial measurements.
* Accurate graphical representations of Root Protection Areas for Single and Multi Stem trees.
* Experiment with ‘What if Scenarios’ for new and modified Crown and RPA’s. Instant graphical results for your predictions for future growth or remedial work.
* Create an automatic Tree Schedule Report.
* Import an existing tree survey schedule list from Excel or a Word document.