ESurveying Softech India Private Limited is a prestigious firm with its base in Bangalore, India. Its rise and escalation has both lent and exchanged better information and technology with the Survey Community.
ESurveying is a firm driven by ingenious and industrious people who operate and share in coordination. We, at ESurveying, aim to provide the best software solutions to both Civil Engineers and Surveyors. People use our products to develop better, more presentable drawings and accurate reports.
Although we are headquartered at Bangalore, we have hundreds of customers all over India and world. With our proven expertise of best-in-class technology, we help our clients to prepare estimates and drawings quickly. The key to our success is simple – We believe in delivering complete solutions which involve dispatching and installing the product, training, handholding and giving industry's best online support.
See a day when all the surveyors use the same technology solutions happily and deliver the state-of-the-art quality end result within shortest possible time.
Ultimately help Survey Community to improve knowledge, apply technology and increase productivity.
Our motto is to bring a revolution in the survey drawings and scale it to a new height. We intend to do this by constantly delivering effective services, and introducing cutting edge technology at an affordable price.
The company was founded in 2008 by Mr. Kotaa Krishna Kamath, who has more than 16 years of experience in software product development for domestic and international markets. The company was initially known as E Surveying Solutions and was named a private limited company in 2011.
ESurveying fraternity consists of people who work towards bringing survey community together by utilizing the engineering and software skills. Among us are specialist in object-oriented programming languages, professionals in computer graphics, a team of proficient marketing members and is headed by proficient technical heads Mr. Kotaa Krishna Kamath and Mr. Sunil Kulkarni.
Key Features and Benefits of ESurvey Sections:
· Import data from Excel for Generating Cross Section and Longitudinal Section Drawings
· Import Alignment data from CAD
· Import data from Field Book
Extensive Section Settings:
· Change properties like Colour / Height / etc. for all the elements of a section
· Print Graph and Projection Lines
· Print Header / Footer with Scales
· View Sections in different Horizontal / Vertical Scale
· Design Complicated profiles and shapes for various requirement like irrigation, roads etc
· Dimension Profiles
· Inserts CAD blocks
· Generate Area / Volume Report in Excel and CAD using either of two methods Trapezoidal or Nett Area
· For area calculation use advanced techniques such as extend / extrapolate or join ends
· Modify Sections Dynamically to arrive at required area
· Plot sections on your own drawing templates and export to CAD package
· Alternatively print the Survey Sections from within the package
· Export Section data to Excel
· Export Section data back to CAD along an alignment
· Save considerable time while generating multiple Survey Sections and respective area and volume report from excel / CAD / Field book data
· Extensive Section setting allows you to create highly presentable ESurvey Sections
· Sections related to Road way, Railway, Tank and Pipeline can be done by learning only one package
· Use E Section irrespective of your CAD Package as E Section works with AutoCAD® /BricsCAD / ZW CAD / Ares / ProgeCAD/GstarCAD/