Tool path calculation becomes more accurate and smarter. The optimized CAM functions help to lengthen the working life of your tools and improve your machining efficiency.
Tool Path Editor Tools
New tool-path editor tools enable users to easily and intuitively edit the entire or partial tool-path for higher machining efficiency.
● Update the edited elements without re-calculating the whole tool-path, greatly saving programming time.
● Easily trim the partial tool-paths with window pick, chain select and polygon select.
● Freely change the sequence and direction of the tool-path with the reorder functions.
● Quickly change lead in and lead out types of partial tool-paths in terms of manufacturing request with the re-link tools.
Corner Finish Operation
As a specialist operation for rest finishing, corner finish will help you clear up the corner smartly by providing:
● Two cutting region controls: flat & steep region
● Two path patterns: along and across
● Two region detect patterns: number of cuts and reference tool
● Region priority of roughing becomes more accurate, which reduces tool lifting and improves machining efficiency.
● Supports Multi-step-down to meet flexible machining requirements.
Calculation of Minimum Tool Hang Length
● The accurate calculation of the minimum tool hang length ensures the safety of your machining.
ZW3D, an integrated CAD/CAM solution designed for the complete product development process, including: