ZW3D provides the advantage you need to be successful in today's job market. Predict your future and apply for a FREE student license today. With quick access to a large amount of tutorials, webinars and other learning resources, you can effortlessly train yourself.
1. Register with your .edu email address
2. Open the confirmation email and click the link to activate your account
3. Log in
4. Apply for the license at your member center
5. Activate your ZW3D software with the student license.
Q: What's the difference between ZW3D Student Version and its commercial version?
A: ZW3D student version provides the same capability as ZW3D premium except for following
1) The title shows ZW3D (version) Student after activation.
2) It prompts "ZW3D student version is allowed for educational purpose only, it is forbidden for commercial purpose" dialogue.
3) It shows "ZW3D student version is allowed for educational purpose only" in the license dialogue.
4) Watermark "Designed by ZW3D Student Version. Not for Commercial Use" shows around the printed paper.
5) CAM is unable to output anything like Cl file or NC code.
6) Export functions are disabled, which means it is unable to output anything.
7) Soft-key support only, each soft-key provide 12 months license.
Q: How long will students and faculty staff be able to use the software after downloading it?
A: The license is valid for 12 months once applied. Each student or faculty/staff can apply only one license for each version of ZW3D Student.
Q: How can I get support for my Student Version?
A: No direct support provided by ZWSOFT. Student version users can get their support via our Student Forum, where many others might have the same questions, and could be able to help you out.
- Knowledge Base
- Tutorial videos
- Online Training