Languages: English, Japanese
Application industry: Sheet Metal
Required application: ZW3D 2014 SP; 2015
The Most Accurate and Most Recognized Real-Time Material Cost Reduction Tool for Estimators and Tool Engineers
· 50 times faster and more accurate (1.4% vs 10% inaccuracy) than manual calculations; on average supplier variation between estimate and actual costs is 25%
· Accurate material cost in minutes for budget integrity; 1.4% inaccuracy, accounting for material stretch and forming over tight radii
· Reduce material costs and number of prove-out trials
· Speedy prediction of hot points
· Best technology to handle undercut parts; in this case saves 2-4 hours of labour compared to other technologies
It has been integrated in the ZW3D FastBlank installation package. Users are required addtional license to activate the functions of FastBlank. More information, please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
l Fast and accurate blank shape generation
l Capable of accurately unfolding specific features such as flanges while preserving surrounding geometry
l Graphical display of material thinning and gathering addresses initial product and process feasibility
l Automatic mesh generation
l Customizable materials database provides flexibility required to analyze virtually any component
l HTML-based report generation summarizes the process and provides valuable engineering data for quoting and estimating
l FTI’s proven Coupled Hybrid Inverse (CHI) solver correctly accounts for bend allowances even with non-linear bends
l Extremely simple user interface fully integrated into ZW3D
Founded in 1989, Forming Technologies Inc. (FTI®) is the world’s leading provider of software solutions for the design, feasibility, and costing of sheet metal components. FTI® has provided OEMs and suppliers in the automotive, aerospace, electronics, and appliance industries with innovative solutions designed to reduce development time and material costs.
Our leading edge technology enables our customers to immediately improve their balance sheet by reducing material and labour costs. FTI® solutions are sold through an international network of reseller partners around the world.
In addition to its “best-in-class solutions”, FTI® offers an extensive curriculum of Industry hands on Metal Stamping and Welding training courses that are developed and delivered by industry experts.