Smart 2-5 Axis hole tactic of ZW3D is able to automatically identify features of all holes on workpieces and
reasonable tool-paths, greatly saving machining time and reduce errors.
· Both 3D models and 2D wireframes can be identified.
Wireframes, surfaces and solid features can all be recognized
· Supports outside diameter (OD) and inner diameter (ID) roughing, finishing, threading, grooving operations, etc.
· Provides a large tool library and support tool customization.
· Standard functions like hole making operations, tool library, operation management, verification and simulation
2 Axis Milling
The 2 Axis milling tactic provides a rich set of tool paths for rough stock removal
and finishing, which is easy to generate
based on features and profiles.
· 2-5 Axis tool paths include profiling and pocketing by collapsing step-over (inward or outward), parallel linear cuts, or continuous spiraling.
·Provide a large tool library and support tool customization.
· Smartly avoid the collisions with part detection.
3 Axis Milling
QuickMill™ technology helps improve programming efficiency, save machining time and lengthen tool life.
· Smoothflow adjusts the tool paths maintaining a constant load on the tool and avoiding full width cuts.
· The AFC function enables the optimization of feed rates based on tool load, increases the work efficiency and prevents tool breakage.
· Reference operation detects machining status automatically, simplifies the programming and saves machining time.
Optional 5-axis tool-paths include a range of strategies such as Plane cut, which keeps the tool perpendicular to the
surface, and Swarf cut, which keeps the side of the tools in contact with the surface, offering a wide range of options
to the programmer.
· Easily convert 3 Axis tool paths into 5 axis tool paths.
· Automatically interpolate the axis movement with Flow-cut strategy.
· Intelligently generate the link movement between two 5 Axis operations.
With the Reference Operation, the system can automatically identify the area that wasn’t machined in the previous
operation and generate the corresponding tool path.
· With the Reference Tool, the system can automatically identify the area that the previous tool couldn’t reach and generate the corresponding tool path.
ZW3D Post provides advanced post-processing capability for converting cutter location data (APT-CL) into
machine specific code (G and M code) required by CNC machines. ZW3D Post is integrated into all ZW3D
· Supports all classes of 2 and 3 axis milling machines
·Access to all internal postprocessor variables
·User-definable postprocessor syntax
·CL file conversion
·Automatic conversion of point to point data to CNC format
·State-of-the-art technology using Windows GUI
·An easy to use macro language
·2-axis and 5-axis drilling cycles
·Canned cycles support
·Conversational output style support
·5 Axis indexing
·Support for head attachments for 5 face milling