7 Steps to create a render:
1. Launch Artisan: From your model in ZW3D, click on the “Artisan” menu to launch Artisan for ZW3D. The Material, Lighting, Background, Camera and SnapShots tabs at the top indicate the work areas you need to start creating images.
2. Apply Materials: In the Materials tab, find preset materials, finishes and bumps to apply to your surfaces to define its appearance.
3. Select Lighting: A variety of fully preset lighting solutions are provided to cater for a wide range of models and situations. Choose from fast lighting solutions through to full global illumination.
4. Choose Background: Put your model in context by selecting one of the pre-defined backgrounds or insert your own.
5. Position Camera: Use the in-window navigation controls to move around your model or select the Lens, Orientation and Aspect Ratio to frame your shot from within the Camera tab.
6. Create SnapShot Variations: Experiment with your design, changing different aspects, and create SnapShots of your ideas.
7. Render a photorealistic image of your SnapShot ready for publishing or presentation.
Artisan For ZW3D Tutorial(PDF File) Download