By using the ZWCAD OEM engine，OEM partners will not suffer from the complexities of programming a CAD kernel or the limitations of a CAD platform.
Here we offer:
The latest industry technology
· DWG and DXF read and write support from version 2.5 to the latest
· Native DWF and PDF file generation
· A 3D modeler based on industry standards
· Robust raster images with GIS information processing capabilities
· A mobile solution for IOS and Android which is connected to a PC
via cloud technology
· Meta file (.WMF) import and export
· File meta data\BOM\Title Bar\drawing… information access
· Data security protection
· Support for LISP, VBA, Active X, DCL, C++ (comparing ARX/ADS), and .net
(C#, VB.Net, etc.) programming interfaces
· Add or activate content from other applications (using OLE tec hnology)
· Easily define and manage the UI with the advanced editor
· Flexible user interface
· Customizable toolbars/palettes, context menus and properties palettes
· Store individual UI configurations in user profiles and createpage layouts
to reuse print settings
· Industry standard commands
· Use alias shortcuts for frequently used commands
· Mobile DWG solutions for IOS and Android that connect a PC via cloud technology.
· ZWCAD OEM is available in 15 languages including English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.