Message 1 of 4
I'm wondering if the Send function is bugged.
I'm using the demo version on a XP SP2 machine.
I have a problem when sending a drawing in a mail directly from ZW using File -> Send.
If you write a message in the body of the mail, it gets deleted, and only the drawing is sent, very annoying.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thanks for your reply,
It is indeed strange...
However, I get the same behaviour when using the send function from Ms Excel, but not in Adobe Acrobat...
I'm using Ms Outlook (Ms Office 2003).
So I guess this is not a ZW-Cad problem as I thought.
I'm not sure I understood your question, if attaching the dwg to a "normal" mail from within Outlook everything works ok.
Message 4 of 4
I mean you should use the same mail account, the same settings to make sure your settings are normal (such as POP3, stmp). make sure you can use this account by outlook. Because i have doubt it is not a ZWCAD problem, for it is ok in my computer.
According to your discription, maybe you should check your outlook settings or your OS.
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- zw3d 2013 crack
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- 3d vx cad software
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- unlock viewport
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- home design software free
- free 3d cam software
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad
- autocad area calculation
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- freecad tutorials