Message 1 of 4
I'm wondering if the Send function is bugged.
I'm using the demo version on a XP SP2 machine.
I have a problem when sending a drawing in a mail directly from ZW using File -> Send.
If you write a message in the body of the mail, it gets deleted, and only the drawing is sent, very annoying.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thanks for your reply,
It is indeed strange...
However, I get the same behaviour when using the send function from Ms Excel, but not in Adobe Acrobat...
I'm using Ms Outlook (Ms Office 2003).
So I guess this is not a ZW-Cad problem as I thought.
I'm not sure I understood your question, if attaching the dwg to a "normal" mail from within Outlook everything works ok.
Message 4 of 4
I mean you should use the same mail account, the same settings to make sure your settings are normal (such as POP3, stmp). make sure you can use this account by outlook. Because i have doubt it is not a ZWCAD problem, for it is ok in my computer.
According to your discription, maybe you should check your outlook settings or your OS.
- cad file viewer free
- zwcad portable
- autocad automatic saving command
- free dwf viewer for mac
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- mechanical softwares free download
- autocad 2010 serial number
- mechanical engineering software free download
- drawing angles in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad software free download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad 2013 product key
- free dwf viewer