Message 1 of 2
I'm using a Trial version of Standard and Professional, one on my desktop, the other on my laptop (the Trials will stop on 8 days).
Now, I have this problem (or is it ZwCAD?)... when I try to Publish, one of this results comes out:
1-If I "publish to DWF", it doesn't use a Plot Style; It just prints full color, default line weight. The Page Setup is used but not the Plot Style in it.
2-If I "publish to printer" and the printer is a PDF printer software (PrimoPDF, PDF995, PDF4U Adobe PDF Creator or PDFill PDF Writer) and I select more than 5 layouts to Publish, ZwCAD just crashes.
I have a file with 30 layouts and can't Publish it all correctly.
Where is the bug?
Message 2 of 2
Thank you for your questions and sorry for delay reply!
1、I think you are right and ZWCAD has made a mistake while publish to DWF. It should have used plot style when publish to DWF, but it seems ZWCAD use "EXPORT" to create a DWF file, not use Plot command.
This has been submitted to R&D to fix.
2、"I have a file with 30 layouts and can't Publish it all correctly." could you please sent this file to firstname.lastname@example.org ，it may usful for us to fix on the problems.
Thank you for your help and Merry Christmas!
- autocad slide library manager
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- zwcad 2009 crack
- autocad to sketchup
- dwg to skp converter
- zwcad 2010 download
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- dgn to dwg converter online
- cad software free download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad convert text to mtext
- mechanical drawing software